My latest Newsletter project (9/16/05)


Well, the fall edition of the newsletter for one of my work-related associations was released today.  "The Scoop" is the quarterly newsletter that I write, edit, and produce for the South Carolina Utilities Coordinating Committee.  They're the people who coordinate utilities and construction contractors so nobody digs up anything underground, like phone lines, natural gas or water pipes, etc. 


I'm the Communication Chairman of the group, which has representatives from most of the major utility companies in the state, the SC Department of Transporation and some construction companies as well.


In the same afternoon, I had several calls with compliments, including the PR person for a major utility company, and someone else wanting the palmetto tree artwork.


The first link lets you read the newsletter online, and the second takes you to the association's website.  Enjoy.

0 Response to "My latest Newsletter project (9/16/05)"

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.