Two Front Pages in the same week (9/21/05)

I made two newspaper front pages in the same week - and NOT for something I've done, either!


Yesterday, the editor of the Manning Times told me photographs I took of my company opening new bridges to traffic on a highway project would make the front page of their newspaper.  Today, I learned that a story I'd written on Homeland Security and emergency preparedness in downtown Charleston in the vicinity of my college, along with photographs of potential threat sources that I'd taken, made the front page of the George Street Observer, my college newspaper.

0 Response to "Two Front Pages in the same week (9/21/05)"

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.