Halloween is coming

Here it comes, and of course, I'm totally ready for the occasion. Here's a photo of the front yard.

A yard covered with spiderwebs, bats that drop out of the trees screeching and a fog machine are the finishing touches that I'm saving for Halloween weekend. Sounds cheesy, right? Well, that's ok - I gave up trying to make anyone happy - except for my kids, who think I'm at least half-nuts anyway.

I've found that being nice or "normal" is overrated - in this world, I'm dammed if I do, dammed if I don't. So the heck with it - halloween is coming, and I'm gonna have a ball!

Once I work on the lighting, I'll be sure to put up some better photos of the show.Image

0 Response to "Halloween is coming"

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.