Happy Birthday to me



My birthday is Sunday (February 5th).

I'm turning 35 ... but I don't know if that's good or bad.
Ya'll be sure to send me something for my birthday - cash preferred.

For my birthday, I'm gonna pack the car, and then hit the road so that I can run away and hide for the weekend. I promise to have a good time, but sorry, no postcards for ya'll.

Thanks for visiting and reading-
please be sure to have a great weekend.

1 Response to "Happy Birthday to me"

  1. Cris0025 3/2/06 12:03
    Hi-I ran into your site,and I was so surprise. Because my birthday is 5th Feb,too! Happy birthday to us.See you.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.