A little time off & cool CofC pictures

At last, spring semester is over. I'm worn out and need to unplug for a little while.

Since January, I've written two papers, totalling almost 80 pages, and am looking forward to taking a couple of weeks off from school before I jump into a summer independent study research project on Managerial Communication.

As some of ya'll have noticed, my blog posting volume has decreased for a while, and probably will until events and/or my studies stir my crock pot of a brain some.

It's not like I haven't put up a lot of stuff for ya'll to browse through, so no complaining!

Speaking of the colllege, this guy's got some really great pics of the CofC campus. Go check 'em out!

0 Response to "A little time off & cool CofC pictures"

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.