May we always remember, and never forget


This weekend, on the way back from visiting the Cowpens National Battlefield, I stopped at this well-decorated sign at the north end of the Veterans Parkway (I-85 Business Loop) in Spartanburg County, where it forks off of I-85 southbound.

Let us remember that no matter how much we agree or disagree, both here and in many of the other free nations which followed the founding of our Republic, our right to do so was paid for by the courage and sacrifice of millions of Americans over the course of the last 230 years, for which I am truly grateful.

I hope you're grateful as well.

0 Response to "May we always remember, and never forget"

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.