Through another blog's eyes ...

Postscripts, a Charleston Post and Courier blog on blogs, run by Dan and Janet Conover, ran the following description of my blogsite:

The Blogland of Earl Capps. Earl is from Summerville, a grown man in the construction business, and he writes about things like roadway construction safety (he's for it) and Judas Priest (he likes it). But read a little bit deeper, and you find a guy who not only talks about politics and government waste, he goes out and does some reporting. When Earl found a report about a push-poll aimed at Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer, he wrote to two of Bauer's opponents to ask if they were behind the poll. One wrote back, the other didn't, and Earl put it out there for people to see. Good on you, Earl.

... but I wouldn't consider myself grown up, nor do my kids!

I'm not sure if this is how I'd have described myself or my blog, but I appreciate the plug and seeing how someone else sees my blog. For their nice write-up, they're now part of my Blogroll.

If you're a contributor and want your blog listed, just let me know. I'm always looking for a couple more to add to the listings!

1 Response to "Through another blog's eyes ..."

  1. Will Folks 15/5/06 12:22
    Earl, don't worry. We'll get you too.

    -W

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.