New look of the blog

As ya'll may have noticed, the blog is being revamped. I'm toying around with some new ideas for layout, but promise that the blog links that were lost in the change and other features will be coming in the next few days.
Please stay tuned.
Don't forget to vote tomorrow, in case you haven't already voted via absentee ballot.

1 Response to "New look of the blog"

  1. Michael Reese 12/6/06 10:20
    Earl,
    I like this template a lot.
    Would you be mad at me if I told you that I bought www.BloglandOfEarlCapps.com ?

    muwahahaha - j/k

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.