New to the Blog Roll: Metal Mark

The newest addition to my blogroll is Metal Mark's Heavy Metal Time Machine.

He's doing some of what I'm doing, with regard to reviewing metal albums from the great 80s, and talking about the metal scene from that perspective, giving some much-needed exposure to bands who have kept going years after they stopped racking up more platinum albums on the walls and hair spray cans in the trash.

Those who like what I've done on the album reviews on my blog should go check him out!

0 Response to "New to the Blog Roll: Metal Mark"

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.