Behind the Blog: The FBI's most unwanted?

Some of you who've visited my blog and seen my quote have probably wondered about it's origins:

"There's nobody down here but the FBI's most unwanted"

For those of you who've wondered where I got that from ... these were the famous first words of fellow-geek Fox Mulder on the first episode of the X-Files series.

Yes, I was an X-Files fan - are any of ya'll surprised to hear that?

As I've gotten older, I've come to realize that among the many things I am at heart, one of them is a scholarly book-worm loaded with obscure information, and intent on seeking irrelevant truths. Also, I don't always do a good job of relating to people on a personal level and have become increasingly-reclusive. Just like Fox Mulder.

But I never had a sister kidnapped by aliens. Until four years ago, I didn't even have a sister.

Yes, I have a four-year-old sister named Kelly ... who is younger than all of her nieces. Ain't that something?

1 Response to "Behind the Blog: The FBI's most unwanted?"

  1. west_rhino 17/7/06 14:29
    Changing your Dad's to Abraham?

    ;-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.