Blogger departures

Two blogs that were very active in recent months have given us notice of their upcoming departures: Faith in the Sound and Politics Rocks.

After the primary, we saw several very active blogs take a bow and fade away in a similar manner ... but rest assured the Blogland will continue blogging in the land that is South Carolina.

Actually the term "Blogland" was inspired by Jimi Hendrix' "Electric Ladyland". I didn't have the same hedonistic thinking as Jimi may have, but it sounded like a neat name, and one that wasn't overused by others.

This blog was intended as a creative outlet for me, to help increase my level of writing for grad school, as well as let it hang out a little. Where else on the net can you find politics, 80s heavy metal and Catholic and Orthodox religious thoughts all at the same locale?

Obviously, the 2006 elections are behind us, and it's time to move on from this subject, which motivated many of you. That's what I intend to do - move on, but to keep the posts coming.

As a preview of what to expect (as if I'm very predictable ...), look for more album reviews, continued academic insights, more religious ramblings, and more discussion about these presidential candidates who are starting to show up in our state.

Your thoughts and comments and nonsense have been greatly appreciated. Please stay tuned and continue sharing what YOU think with me and my other readers.

Thanks for tuning in, and thanks for putting up with me.

... now, time to go back to being sick ...

1 Response to "Blogger departures"

  1. Moye 30/11/06 12:45
    Actually I am glad to see those two blogs go. I am sure Politics Rock will show its face again.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.