... but still, OJ did not kill her ... ?!?

I've seen a lot, but this "I didn't kill her, because if it was me, I'd have done it this way ..." defense is right up there with the Robert Blake "I wasn't there when she was shot - I was in the restaurant, getting my gun" defense takes the cake:

Fox plans to broadcast an interview with O.J. Simpson in which the former football star discusses "how he would have committed" the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend, for which he was acquitted, the network said.

The two-part interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29, the TV network said.

- AP/Yahoo


How many of ya'll feel much safer now?
I wonder if his publicist approved THIS stunt?

6 Response to "... but still, OJ did not kill her ... ?!?"

  1. nettie 15/11/06 13:29
    'm dying to hear him confess, theoretically it can't hurt him now...
  2. Anonymous 15/11/06 16:10
    oh come on, you neanderthal conservatives should give this guy an award for putting women in their place ... oh, i'm sorry, he has to be white before you give him any sort of recognition beyond "you're a good boy", right?
  3. Moye 15/11/06 20:26
    I am not planning on watching the mess. I know OJ did it and so does most people.
  4. Teddy 16/11/06 11:41
    "When I came back Mary Jo and hte car were gone"

    I believe OJ didn't do it, Jesse and Al said so.
  5. Anonymous 16/11/06 22:33
    I ain't saying OJ did it, but some fancy white bitch spending his money and screwing around with some pretty boy waiter, hmmmm....I ain't saying its right, but I understand if he did.
  6. Anonymous 17/11/06 07:40
    OJ is innocent, the people said so. I don't care if he killed that bitch. OJ is innocent. The man set him up and the man got caught. Power to the people.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.