Microsoft Project anyone?

In my work, I use Microsoft Project, which is a pretty serious project scheduling program. While I've done some pretty complex schedules with it (up to 200 items over a 2 year period duration), I know I've barely nicked the surface of what this stuff can do.

If anyone knows any good resources or personal twists that help them do a better job with Project, feel free to speak up.

Want to see the preview of MS Project 2007?

3 Response to "Microsoft Project anyone?"

  1. Anonymous 20/3/07 23:59
    pervert. i know what this story really means - not everyone can be fooled by your wording so easily.
  2. Anonymous 21/3/07 14:49
    what in the world are you talking about?
  3. Anonymous 9/4/07 10:55
    You might try this link:
    http://www.pmconnection.com/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=viewlink&cid=7

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.