Someone really hates me - read for yourself

Just to let you know that someone out there hates me and is really obsessed with me, based on her continual comments on my blog, and wants to warn people about me. Those of you who, in spite of your better judgment, think I am prime dating, mating, or any other form of relationship material, go read what my self-appointed judge, jury, and executioner would like you to know about me.

Apparently, when Dawber71 posts, that really sets her off (I presume it's a she) and she can't help but start ringing those warning bells. To be honest, I usually approve the posts because they're so darn entertaining.

No matter how many women problems Sic Willie is accused of having, I'm sure mine could give him a run for the money.

As always, feel free to join the discussion.