Blogland, the Soundtrack album?

Having gotten through my campaign for State Treasurer, where I tied with the Governor's candidate, with a slogan and theme song, both suggested by Blogland readers, it occured to me that perhaps there needs to be a soundtrack album for the Blogland. Since it's ROCKtober in the Blogland, it seems to be a great time to do this.

So, the question to you, my readers, is what songs would you recommend for this album? Get creative, but please keep in mind that it needs to be something I might actually be caught listening to.

I'll give one of the two remaining ROCKtober prize packages to the best suggestion. If you post anonymously, be sure to email me as well to make sure I know who you are for prize purposes.

So start making those recommendations ...

11 Response to "Blogland, the Soundtrack album?"

  1. Mike Reino 14/10/07 22:05
    Megadeth's 'Symphony of Destruction" would fit in nicely. I'll think of others.....
  2. Anonymous 14/10/07 22:52
    how about some milli vanilli and vanilla ice? maybe some spice girls and hanson too?
  3. Anonymous 15/10/07 08:57
    wow, you're really wierd, you know that? i'll bet a strange case like you doesn't have girlfriend.

    i can see why you're twice divorced. just grow up, won't you?
  4. Anonymous 15/10/07 10:38
    Earl, don't grow up, we like you the way you are.

    Maybe it's a bit out of character for you, but how about "Don't Change" by INXS?
  5. dawber71 15/10/07 20:17
    It's been a while since I've stopped by but I'm thinking the perfect tune would be "Stick to Your Guns", from the classic CD Too Fast For Love by Motley Crue. Yep that's right I'm going way back. Ain't nothing better than a little hair metal.
  6. Earl Capps 15/10/07 23:00
    dawber, a most excellent choice from a great album.

    and there ain't nothing better than hard rockin' metal, not at all!
  7. Omaha Nebraska Moye 16/10/07 15:31
    I know something better than hard rockin metal. Mikes woman.
  8. Mike Reino 16/10/07 16:56
    Hey Moye, how do you know???
  9. Mike Reino 16/10/07 16:58
    It may be a bit cliche', but how about Twisted Sister? Either 'I Wanna Rock' or 'We're Not Gonna Take It'.
  10. Anonymous 18/10/07 13:16
    mike, if he picks anything by twisted sister, we'll know he's a loser.
  11. MIdland Kat 21/10/07 00:14
    Still think Ugly Kidd Joe's "I hate everything about you" is the best. Great "get out the anger" song.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.