Time for some office fun

Wanna have some fun while at work? Staples has a neat contest and statement generator, where you can put some words in, hit the button and see what kind of statement it generates.

Here is what I came up with:

I'm God, and I am an office manager. Although this is my official title, it's more accurate to say that I'm stupid. A day in my work life is like a day in/at Disneyland because I'm always working smoking crack.

The most unusual thing I've ever had to as an office manager is pretend I care. The office product that best represent what I do is the plunger because it is hard to break.

The best part of my day is when I can start drinking at my desk and throwing stuff out the window at passers-by when everyone else goes to lunch.

Come to think of it, I think I sound a little bit like Sic Willie.

By the way, my office is on the ground level and my windows can't open, so that posting is not true.

7 Response to "Time for some office fun"

  1. Anonymous 8/3/07 06:27
    My employees would say this is more like me on a day when I am not drinking. They hate those times I try to give up drinking. I had one even buy me a case of beer one time, just so I would go back to being my normal drunk Irish self.
  2. Anonymous 8/3/07 06:29
    I can say I would rather deal with the drunk Irish boss than the sober Irish boss who is sober against his will.
  3. Anonymous 8/3/07 22:47
    Brian McCarty must be doing his confession. He's not a very good Papist - he's supposed to find a priest, instead of driveling on a blog about it.
  4. Anonymous 8/3/07 22:47
    maybe he's too drunk to tell the difference between a keyboard and a confession booth?
  5. Anonymous 9/3/07 10:49
    I'm Dog Meat , and I am an office manager. Although this is my official title, it's more accurate to say that I'm jerk. A day in my work life is like a day in/at Hell because I'm always working left-handed.

    The most unusual thing I've ever had to as an office manager is do work.

    The office product that best represent what I do is the stapler because it works best when it is loaded.

    The best part of my day is when I pass out drunk at my desk.
  6. mg 9/3/07 20:32
    I was a Office Manager a long time again for a construction/engineering firm out of Houston, Texas. We did not drink much on the job but we did get stoned on the way to it. Or some of the people did or did we.
  7. smgjr 11/3/07 22:04
    I definitely want to be a office manager when I grow up.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.