The National Communication Association, the big academic association in my field, now has an online journal for researchers to publish their work. This issue is pretty good, with discussion of a number of issues, including:
- How Employees Fight Back Against Workplace Bullying
- On the Social Implications of Invisibility: The iMac G5 and the Effacement of the Technological Object
- Mediated Interactivity: Tools for Democracy or Tools for Control?
- Conflict and Communication: The Good Will Hunting Technique
- Cross Current: Long-distance relationships