Highway opening to feature Eckstrom and Hammond in Newberry tomorrow

Tomorrow, my company will thank those involved with a series of successful major highway contracts in Newberry County, with a “thank you” luncheon on S.C. Highway 121 between Newberry and I-26. Featured VIPs will include local and county officials, representatives from key contractors, as well as Comptroller General Richard Eckstrom (a Blogland favorite) and Secretary of State Mark Hammond.

Since 2000, U.S. Group, Inc. has completed four major highway projects in Newberry County:
  • I-26 rest area reconstruction,
  • Widening of S.C. Route 219 and I-26 interchange
  • Widening of U.S. Route 76 and railroad overpass replacement
  • Widening of S.C. 121
Any of you media people reading this are invited to attend this event.

1 Response to "Highway opening to feature Eckstrom and Hammond in Newberry tomorrow"

  1. Houston Texas Moye 29/8/07 20:23
    I hate that I am going to miss it. You know how much I think of Mark and Richard. I believe they are two of our best in SC.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.