House 92 special election preview

David Dangerfield is a fellow blogger from the Lowcountry, running the Palmetto Ramblings blog. While I'm in my last semester of graduate school, he's in his first semester. I'm sure he's having a hell of a time learning the ropes, but I'm pulling for him to make it through.

He recently did interviews with two of the candidates for the upcoming special election for House District 92, down in Goose Creek - Jimmy Hinson and Joe Daning. For what it's worth, I think he did a great job chasing those two down, even if Daning's answers seemed a little canned and unimaginative. Go check out David's interviews at http://palmettoramblings.blogspot.com/2008/01/talk-with-candidates-for-sc-house-92.html

1 Response to "House 92 special election preview"

  1. duval county moye 23/1/08 15:50
    any kin to rodney

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.