I'm back

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back in the Palmetto State, safe and sound. What a great conference!

Special thanks go out to Paul Connerty, our Executive Director, Michelle for the great travel arrangements, and the members of Dorchester County Council for supporting my efforts to give back to my community through serving on the board.

Give me a little time to get caught up on things at the office and school, and I'll be back in the swing of things by Friday.

Thank you for tuning in. Have a great evening.



0 Response to "I'm back"

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.