Help a fellow graduate student

For what is probably the very last time, I'm asking my readers to help out a fellow graduate student. Anna-Fiona is working on a project on environmental marketing for a Quantitative Research methods course.

She's got a survey on survey monkey. It takes five to ten minutes to complete, with multiple choice questions. If you've got a little time on your hands, follow the link and help her out:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=DYX9QaKYlEIhItxxV0miTQ_3d_3d

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to help out my fellow students over the last few semesters in response to my appeals for help.

0 Response to "Help a fellow graduate student"

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.