Shatner serenades George Lucas

For those of you who are cringing at the prospect of more William Shatner video footage ... including Mike ... here you are.

Today's heapin' helpin' of Shat is his performance of Frank Sinatra's "My Way". The chorus line of Stormtroopers is ... uummm ... original:



3 Response to "Shatner serenades George Lucas"

  1. Mike Reino 1/5/08 12:08
    Damn... I thought we were finished with this ! Let me go back to YouTube, and see what else I can find.
  2. Anonymous 2/5/08 13:07
    not this bullshit again
  3. santee cooper moye 5/5/08 17:58
    not this bs again

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.