What's getting done in Columbia?

That question is on the mind of Nathan Ballentine, one of our favorite House members:


With just three weeks left before the end of this two-year legislative session, I keep hearing the same question back home “What’s everyone thinking down there in the State House? Is anyone listening to the people?”

They remind me we have a Republican majority in the House, a Republican majority in the Senate, and a Republican Governor but we seem to not be getting what the citizens want accomplished.

They know what “this guy” thinks and what I’m working towards but I can’t speak for the rest of the body. I can only share what folks mention in passing at the grocery store, church, schools, and at neighborhood meetings:


Right on, Nathan!

Now, go read the rest of his posting.

1 Response to "What's getting done in Columbia?"

  1. glad to get out of deer park texas moye 21/5/08 13:57
    nothing

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.