Podcasting anyone?

When I got my Zune player, I started out with loading up over 6000 songs from hundreds of CDs in my personal collection. Then I got into podcasting, and I'm having a ball with it.

Since I drive quite a bit to jobsites and here and there and elsewhere, I've found they're a good way to feed myself more information.

What podcasts am I listening to on a regular basis?


... so as for the rest of you in the great big Blogworld, what do YOU listen to?

2 Response to "Podcasting anyone?"

  1. west_rhino 10/3/09 09:23
    I'd recommend Gordon Liddy's and Wallbuilders Live's podcasts.

    Also, not to steal you away from Titus' flock, lifechurch.tv, seacoast.org and Rick Warren's Saddleback church do hit on a few thought provoking subjects.
  2. Halford Nut! 10/3/09 10:12
    HEAVY METAL DUDE!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.