This week's "Public speaking and my career" guest speakers

As part of my ongoing series of guest speakers in my public speaking classes who are talking about public speaking and their careers, this week's guest speakers are:

  • Wednesday night - Commissioner of Agriculture Hugh Weathers
  • Thursday night - S.C. State Rep. Anton Gunn
For those of you who may be interested in watching these speakers, we'll be in Room 320 at the Beatty Center, which is at the College of Charleston's downtown campus on Liberty Street, starting at 6:00 p.m. both nights.

0 Response to "This week's "Public speaking and my career" guest speakers"

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.