The Blogland goes Upstate


Thanks go out to all those who took the time to meet with yours truly over the last two days in the first round of the holiday Palmetto State tour. Your hospitality was greatly appreciated.

Part Two of the holiday tour begins tomorrow, taking me to the Upstate, where I'll be until Sunday. While I've got a few meetings planned, meeting my readers is important to me as well.

So ... if you're reading this and are interested in meeting up, drop me an email and we'll see what can be worked out.

1 Response to "The Blogland goes Upstate"

  1. mg 30/12/09 20:34
    where are you missed your call

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.