The Blogland hits the road


It's the holiday season and the Blogland is hitting the road, going places and meeting with friends across the Palmetto State.

From time to time, I like to hit the road and invite my readers to meet in person so I can learn a little bit more about them and what's on their minds. If you're interested, just drop me an email and let me know you're interested. I'll be glad to work out a time and place to meet.

I'll be in Myrtle Beach Monday night and Tuesday, and in the Midlands and Upstate from Thursday through Sunday.

1 Response to "The Blogland hits the road"

  1. Mike Reino 28/12/09 19:17
    Besides, Touring is a great way to meet chicks... Anonymous chicks. We getcha! 'Oh-face Time'...... Just don't make it up to Greensboro !

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.