Happy Birthday to me


Tomorrow is my birthday, so I'll be taking the day off from blogging. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

If you want to do anything for my birthday, be sure to attend tomorrow's benefit event for Nettie Britts in Greenville, or send a check to the address below if you can't make it:

RONALD REAGAN BIRTHDAY COMMEMORATION
Attn: Dean Allen
8 Rutledge Avenue Greenville, SC 29617

3 Response to "Happy Birthday to me"

  1. R. Brian McCarty 4/2/10 04:53
    You have been duly censured.
  2. Anonymous 4/2/10 11:12
    Happy Birthday Earl!! If you want I can proclam this an offical district holiday and as such close all goverment offices, schools and colleges and banks. I'm sure we all could use another mid-winter day off!! Enjoy the offical Earl Capps Holiday!!...teg

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.