Turning 40?

According to reports from multiple sources, the editor/publisher/psycho of the Blogland will be turning 40 this month.

When asked for comment, Earl Capps admitted the allegations, confirming the date of said milestone would be reached this Saturday, February 5th.

Other reports about efforts to embarass the hell out of him for this occasion have been circulating, but nothing has been confirmed.

5 Response to "Turning 40?"

  1. Denise Draper 1/2/11 14:54
    I know I am early...but happy birthday, Earl! I hope it is a GREAT one!
  2. Denise Draper 1/2/11 14:55
    I know I am early...but happy birthday, Earl! I hope it is a GREAT one!
  3. mg 1/2/11 17:39
    We will see.
  4. Anonymous 2/2/11 17:12
    You're probably lying about your age. no wonder a loser like you can't get a date.
  5. Anonymous 3/2/11 01:20
    Which one of your whores will be with you at the party?

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.