Jim Clyburn: Twenty years & nothing to brag about


I spend a few moments before I leave in the morning or before I close my eyes at night trying to figure out how I can do something to make every one of you proud.

How could Clyburn make every one of us proud? Let's look at what he's done so far:


We're not sure what Clyburn can do next to top this record but if he wants to make us proud, resigning might be a good way to start ...



Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2013/04/28/2746446/scs-clyburn-marks-20-years-in.html#storylink=cpy

SleeSc

0 Response to "Jim Clyburn: Twenty years & nothing to brag about"

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

To post a comment without having a Blogger account, select "Name/URL", put your name in, but leave the URL line blank. Email me if you'd like to comment, but need help making it work.