Yesterday, the Blogland reported that two more parodies had entered the race. Today, we learned that three more parody accounts appeared: @curtisballsac, @roscoepnash and @teddystrustfund.
The ever-growing satirical field now includes:
- @chipshorse – parody of Chip Limehouse
- @chumpslimehouse – another parody of Chip Limehouse
- @curtisballsac – a parody of Curtis Bostis
- @freerakuhn – parody of John Juhn
- @harrygroomssc – parody of Larry Grooms
- @mofflyswine – parody of Elizabeth Moffly
- @notmarksanford - parody of Mark Sanford
- @roscoepnash – a parody of Ray Nash
- @teddystrustfund – a parody of Teddy Turner.
… and @dogcampbell, who is not a parody of any candidate, but is having fun in the race seeking the Twitter vote nonetheless.
If you have any to add to the list, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.